Rob Geddes MW provides a range of consulting services for wineries, retailers, government and private clients who seek experienced and independent expertise.
Rob has a track record of more than 30 years in the Australian and international wine industries and is known for commercially focused outcomes that meet client objectives.
Rob works closely with clients to deliver analysis, research and recommendations that leverage opportunities, value assets or solve business challenges.
Rob’s services include:
- Wine valuation
- Wine procurement and sales
- Wine as an investment
- Site inspections and analysis – vineyards, cellars, warehouses, retail locations etc.
- Wine sector analysis, including the latest retail, distribution and promotional trends
- Cellar management – design, inventory, analysis, relocation
- Representation at auction
- Restaurant wine list analysis
- Special events consultation
- Wine marketing services
- Consulting to international wine regions on product and market suitability, marketing and sales channels.
- Organisation and management of wine competitions
- Chinese social media organisation and execution